It’s tough to grow, so let’s share what we can with each other and make it a bit easier.
Please email me if you have questions or comments. I’d appreciate learning how useful you find these resources!
- Self Spark: open source, science-based personal growth events. Use the free Spark Days to improve your productivity, reduce procrastination, become happier, achieve life goals, improve your dating life, etc.
- Personal Growth Resource Kit: 150+ useful files for helping with all areas of your personal growth, including career, fitness, setting/reaching goals, life planning, nutrition, productivity, self-awareness, sleep, and time and performance management. Latest version: 10/14/11. Download: ZIP
- Behavior Change Partner: use me as your behavior change partner to help you grow. I believe in measurable results; otherwise it’s not worth your time or mine.
- Junto: set up your Junto or “club for mutual improvement” as Benjamin Franklin did in 1727.
- Polymath Junto: connect with polymathic individuals around the world to join or create a Polymath Junto.
- Psychological Assessments: take free psychological assessments, hand-picked from the thousands online.
- Incoming UT Austin Student Resource Kit: 50 useful files for incoming (and existing) undergraduate students at the University of Texas at Austin. It focuses on how to succeed at UT. Some material is dated, but much is still useful. Hook ‘em horns! Latest version: 6/4/05. Download: ZIP