In my heart I’m an autodidact, so my education is heavily self-directed. Here are the highlights.
See entire site, but primarily Research.
Graduated from The University of Texas at Austin, then the largest university in the United States. It was an amazing and transformative experience.
I am extremely glad I did not listen to the academic advisers and friends and family who suggested I “just do one major, get out and get a job.” Ultimately I graduated as a triple major/quadruple minor with two additional certifications.
- Psychology – social psychology focus
- Sociology – demography focus
- Philosophy – ethics focus
- Bridging Disciplines Program Certification – Ethics & Leadership
- Business Foundations Certification
- Texas Interdisciplinary Plan Concentration – ‘Youth-led Psychotherapy’
- Emergency Medical Technician - Basic Certification (Austin Community College)
- Intellectual Entrepreneurship: Pre-Graduate School Internship Certification
- Senior Pathways Program Certification
I also graduated from Kerr High School, a small, experimental school where students worked at their own pace. Prior to that, I attended the brand-new and innovative O’Donnell Middle School. And before that, Liestman Elementary School. All three were excellent public schools at the time. I have been extremely fortunate.